Title: Poor Treatment of Blonde People
Pairings: Harry/Draco
Rating: PG
Word Count: 251
Summary: Harry and Draco watch High School Musical 2, and Draco has some things to say.
Disclaimer: I admit it! I made it up!
Notes: For ilovedoyle, at Christmas. ♥

“I don’t understand,” Draco said. “Why are they treating those blonde people so poorly?”

Harry rolled his eyes. “Because they’re bullies, using their money and social status to order everyone around.”

Draco made a noise of annoyance. “What’s the name of this movie again?”

High School Musical 2. Now shut up and watch.”

“Now even his sister’s treating him like dung,” Draco spoke up a bit later. “I tell you I think these people have a vendetta against blonde, rich boys.”

“Keep watching,” Harry insisted.

By the end of the movie Draco had seemed content enough, or at least, he stopped complaining every two minutes.

“So why did I have to watch that?” Draco asked when the credits rolled.

“I thought maybe you’d learn something,” Harry suggested. “Plus I like the music,” he mumbled almost inaudibly.

“That I’d look ‘fabulous’ in a lot of colorful hats?”

Harry swatted him on the back of the head.

“I don’t bully people with my money,” Draco insisted. Harry gave him a look of disbelief. “Well, not much. Anymore.” He stretched out on the couch. “And besides, you obviously don’t care too much about the financial situation, since you moved in with me over six months ago.”

Harry sighed. “What can I say? I’m a kept man.”

Draco smiled. “Then get over here, you have work to do.”

Harry rolled his eyes but moved to him on the couch, kissing him soundly.

“Seriously though,” Draco said later. “I want one of those hats for Christmas.”

THE END

Go here if you'd like to comment on this fic. ♥